With the Salasai show kicking off this evening we thought we would give you a little background on Kirsha and of course her inspiration behind her latest collection. No doubt Salasai will be a show stopper and we can’t wait to give you a full account on it!
Also check out the incredible “A Strange Love Project” Video Below!
A Strange Love Project
– Where are you based?
BASED IN HAWKES BAY SOON TO BE BASED IN AUSTRALIA AS OF DECEMBER
– Where did you draw inspiration from for your current Spring Summer collection?
From the movie Delicatessen, a french movie based in the 1940’s about a strange couple who do strange things in a post apocalyptic phase, a dark comedy that is thought provoking.
– What are the pieces from the collection you are wearing this season?
Long pleated Society skirt, spotty house dress, estrange blazer – cropped sleeves
– How will you be spending your summer holidays this year
In Perth, WA which will be close to Indonesia so hopefully we get over for a few weeks !!
– What cant you live without over fashion week?
Salasai Viperess pant from SS09, morning smoothie of vanilla soy, orange juice, raspberries and banana, my animal skin creepers (shoes)…
– Describe your own style and your key summer trends you will be sporting this season?
My own style for this summer is long sheer pleat skirts with an old tee and summer open toe brogues…easy
– What are your must see and dos for people travelling to Napier?
Pipis pizzaria, Aroha and Friends Design Store, Ocean Beach, Farmers markets on Sundays, Strawberry patch (pick your own) in summer, Black Barn Gallery and winery restaurant, Opera Kitchen for brekky….